- Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) appears to win her write-in campaign despite intense opposition from the Palins
- The “I’m not a witch” got 40% in Delaware
- The complete collapse of Democrat and Independent candidacies in Florida with the surge of Marco Rubio (R)
- Illinois Democrats, as well as President and Mrs. Obama, are defeated by Mark Kirk (R), even though his campaign wasn’t well executed
- Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) wins big even though his son loses for governor and NV 3 goes Republican
- Rob Portman (R) wins Ohio Senate race by a margin of 18 points
- Joe Sestak (D) closed fast but couldn’t catch Pat Toomey (R) in Pennsylvania
- Governor Joe Manchin (D) shoots a gun into a tree and wins the West Virginia Senate race
- Senators Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Patty Murray (D-WA) outperformed projections
- Senator Russ Feingold (D-WI) loses to businessman Ron Johnson (R)
10 Most Intriguing Senate Outcomes
Leave a Reply.
There is a time for politics and a time for governing. The time for politics is over the time for governing is upon us.